OT - Twitter, anyone?

Ron Berry ron at berrypiano.com
Mon Jun 2 14:59:40 MDT 2008

I am there as "Berrypiano"

I haven't found a whole lot of use for twitter yet. LeoLaPorte and
therealdvorak are geeks that I follow. This might be useful at the convention.
I will be updated ptg.org/blog during the convention like I did last year but
twitter could let us communicate with others at the convention quickly, if you
set it to send text mesages to your phone. Check your text message plan
and limits before you do this. Ala Carte they can add up quickly.

ron

On 2 Jun 2008 at 7:55, Don Mannino wrote:

> Just a note to see if anyone else has tried 'Twitter' yet.
>
> http://www.twitter.com
>
> It's all the rage in the geek crowd, a way to keep in touch with short little messages. Kind of like a
> cross between a blog and instant messaging. Each post is called a "Tweet" and is sent to anyone
> who subscribes to you. Posts from the people you subscribe to show up in a list on your Twitter
> page, or can be sent to a cell phone or blackberry, etc.
>
> I am there as "KawaiDon" should anyone want to check it out.
>
> Don Mannino

Ron Berry Piano Service
Indianapolis, IN 46220
317-255-8213