too picky about tuning

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Jun 2 13:21:52 MDT 2008

Kinda new info. I stated six months originally - but thought I should look it up before I go - and found it was seven months and I did the pitch raise.

I do tell them all about pitch raises and related ramifications.

However, in this case I likely should have spend a few minutes explaining to her that she has a toy piano. But then again, maybe not. Isn't a toy for pleasure??????

Terry Farrell