too picky about tuning

JimWilsonian at aol.com JimWilsonian at aol.com
Mon Jun 2 12:50:05 MDT 2008

I think this is new info you're now giving us about the tuning 7 months ago
having been a 25 cent pitch raise, yes?

In any event, I strongly suggest making it your policy when doing any pitch
raise to (a) confer with the client before the tuning about what to expect, and
(b) always leave written info about "What is a Pitch Raise".   I have my own,
but PTG's one-sheet is fantastic as well.   You're doing yourself and your
client a disservice not to do the above!

Jim Wilson

Message: 5