too picky about tuning

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Mon Jun 2 06:23:35 MDT 2008

Good thing we don't need malpractice insurance!

Paul

"Farrell" <mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com>
Sent by: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org
06/02/2008 07:06 AM
Please respond to
Pianotech List <pianotech at ptg.org>

"Pianotech List" <pianotech at ptg.org>
cc

Subject
Re: too picky about tuning

Interesting and timely post David. I'm off to an appointment this morning
to look at my second complaint in ten years about my tuning. The first one
was about five years ago and the lady was a looney. I wonder how this one
will shake out - it's been six months, but she said it "went out" right
away after I tuned it. I know I shouldn't do anything for her at no
charge, but I likely will - largely because of low number of complaints
I've had.

I just went biking with a guy the other day who is a colal-rectal surgeon.
He told me about all the lawsuits and whatnot that his fellow doctors
endure. I guess maybe I feel lucky and like I ought to just eat this one
if I only get one every five years......

Dunno.

Terry Farrell