Fwd: Copyright

reggaepass at aol.com reggaepass at aol.com
Sun Jun 1 14:10:04 MDT 2008

...and we (that is, anyone considering themselves a professional piano technician) should all own copies of the Piecre Atlas.? It is a standard tool.? When you finish servicing Mrs. Smith's piano and she asks you if you know how old it is, a copy of the atlas in your hand is the thing that enables you to answer on the spot, with some authority.

Alan Eder