Key Bushing Cauls

holly quigley hollyquigley at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 14:24:04 MDT 2008

Just seconding everyone else's input and adding as a reminder, always always
keep those receipts for this kinda thing. It's so much easier to "go crazy,
it's only money" spending on tools, knowing that all that money I spend cuts
that much more into the taxes I pay each year!

Definitely check out Spurlock's website - it's very very educational,
informative, and helpful in deciding what sizes you should get, how to
rebush efficiently, and how to make the el cheapo hot glue pot!

-Holly Quigley, associate