Key Bushing Cauls

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Thu Jul 31 11:24:50 MDT 2008

I would order the size that you need for your first job.
Then use the information you get to determine your other sizes.
I have brass cauls from Pianotek. I like them because I use the top of glue pot, with a tray, centre cut out, that they are placed on. Then they are hottish when inserted,
The sizes I have are .147"/.152" (Dual), .129" and .136".
John Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada