Mason & Hamlin Model 50

Delwin D Fandrich fandrich at pianobuilders.com
Wed Jul 30 19:26:50 MDT 2008

Part II

If you do not wish to do the rescaling yourself then you measure the speaking
lengths (in millimeters, please) and send this information, along with the
original wire diameters (including core diameters and overall diameters for the
wrapped strings), to someone who does. In exchange for a nominal amount of money
he/she will send you an appropriate stringing scale. Including specifications
for wrapped strings that you can send to your wrapped string maker.

ddf

  _____