Smokey piano

Willem Blees wimblees at aol.com
Wed Jul 30 14:01:24 MDT 2008

Dave

The piano will never be completely odor free, especially on the insides.?She can scrub down the outside with Murphy's Oil Soap. For the inside, spray it liberally with Fabreeze. As I said, the smoke smell cannot be removed from the felts, but it will cover it up enough to be acceptable.

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Honolulu, HI
808-349-2943