PSSO's (Piano Shaped Sinking Objects)

Michael Spreeman m_spreeman at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 29 22:58:46 MDT 2008

> Excessive caster corrosion, right?

That or sticky keys.

 > I trust the insurance company covering the initial loss found the > later claim, and the *actual* final dispensation of the rest > of the container, worthy of investigation.
Based on a previous experience with the 275 we took to the National that was impaled and dropped on its lid by a fork lift somewhere between Spaichingen and Scottsdale, it is safe to ascertain that a thorough German style investigation ensued.

Still no warranty claims on the 275 though. <G>

                Michael Spreeman http://www.spreemanpianoinnovations.com\