Filling fingernail gouges on fallboard

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Sat Jul 26 06:26:10 MDT 2008

For a quick and dirty, get some automotive body filler. Use it to fill in
the gouged out areas, smooth it down, paint it black. It won't be museum
work but it will vastly improve the appearance. Just painting the area black
without the filler will be a big improvement.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272

Terre Haute IN  47802