Need Some Input

Tom Sivak tvaktvak at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 24 20:44:10 MDT 2008

Matt

That hammer butt is probably missing it's butt felt.
There's a little square piece of felt you'll see on
the other hammer butt that cushion the return of the
jack.  I'll bet it's gone on the key that's clicking.
Easy to replace; sometimes you'll find the missing one
below somewhere, but you can just cut a piece of felt
to size; use Titebond Wood Glue or Elmer's to glue
back in place.

Very common problem- one that you'll come across
frequently.

Tom Sivak
Chicago