Repinning

piannaman at aol.com piannaman at aol.com
Wed Jul 23 22:22:55 MDT 2008

 Matthew,

I keep my pinning stuff in the side pocket of my main tool bag.?

It's a pretty small array of tools:
pin punch
center pins in standard rectangular container
some bushing cloth in an round candy tin

(I keep the following in the bag the broach kit came in)
Mannino reamers
small nippers
drill bit in small handle for removing old cloth if necessary

I don't usually bother with a micrometer.? I use what fits right in the birdseye and ream the bushing to the correct size.

Dave Stahl
Dave Stahl Piano Service
dstahlpiano at sbcglobal.net
dstahlpiano.net