Repinning

Willem Blees wimblees at aol.com
Wed Jul 23 21:15:48 MDT 2008

Matthew

Most of the tools needed for repinning are also needed for other repairs, so to have a "kit" just for that job might not be practical. Most of my tools are in a canvass roll. My center pin punch and?cutter are in a?pouch in my tool bag, and the center pins are in a center pin holder?in the bottom of my tool bag.

Wim