somewhat OT- Acquiring Education -- was Re: who pays?

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr at srvinet.com
Wed Jul 23 19:47:38 MDT 2008

Hey,
I just learned a new thing today.
Newer Baldwins with the slight hook to attach the bridal tape.
Been placing a dab of glue on the tape to secure the buggers
and muttering to myself when ever I encounter one that someone
else or myself has done that way and the tape must be replaced.
A light came on today I guess due to it not being an Accrosonic
but a school style cabinet and I couls see things better.

BENT THE BRIDAL WIRE SO THAT IT SLIGHTLY TOUCHED THE
CATCHER WIRE.
That will keep the tape from riding up and off the hook.
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr at srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com