chickering quarter grand-re-scale trichords

Fenton Murray fmurray at cruzio.com
Wed Jul 23 16:14:41 MDT 2008

>>Ever hear of magnets? Hello - hello --- is this thing on???
>>
>>Note also, please, the absence of the other 20K of detritus.
>
> Bravo!  Please note also that in Thunderbird and Eudora there is a "Reply
> to all" option for use on mailing lists, which provides the "attribution
> line" that allows people to see who you are replying to.

I kind of feel like the guy in class that makes a stupid comments and then
has everyone laugh at him. Oh well, not the first time that's happened. I
guess I just don't get it. The wire is attracted to the magnet.
Thunderbird and Eudora, sorry John, I use Outlook Express, but only because
it's on the computer and works.
Fenton