chickering quarter grand-re-scale trichords

Fenton Murray fmurray at cruzio.com
Wed Jul 23 15:49:28 MDT 2008

>Ever hear of magnets? Hello - hello --- is this thing on???

>Note also, please, the absence of the other 20K of detritus.

>Ron N
Ron,
You know it hurts my feelings when you talk to me like that. Now I'm just
going to go take it out on someone else. I just laid some on a magnet, yes
the magnet attracts the wire, I would not have thought otherwise. I don't
know about the non-living organic particulate material make up, but there is
so much I don't know, it's astounding. For the life of me, I probably would
have kept a scrap of this wire in a drawer to my dying day with out ever
wondering what it was, now with an interest in analyzing the scales of the
pianos I string and this talk of break point %, I'd like to know. Can I mail
you a piece?
Fenton