Using sandpaper on tuning pins.

paulrevenkojones at aol.com paulrevenkojones at aol.com
Mon Jul 21 00:01:08 MDT 2008

 Good on you, Kent. I'll still go with veneer whenever I have to do a quickie field repair. Maybe I'm just an old fuddy-duddy, but wood with wood feels better to me, and the results are still equivalently relatively short term (aren't all repairs of this type...at least signals of imminent demise?). One man's sandpaper is another man's veneer. :-)