Chickering Quarter Grand Pinblock

paulrevenkojones at aol.com paulrevenkojones at aol.com
Sat Jul 19 18:49:41 MDT 2008

 NIck:

What a delight to hear your voice on this list!

Regarding the agraffes, unless you can determine that there is damage to them, there is no compelling need to replace them. If you go to the Feb. and Mar. 2005 Journal, you'll find a description of our method for reconditioning. If you have any questions, let me know. It would certainly be a reversal of 22 years of knowing you, and the questions going one way! :-)

Paul