Rebushing (was Re: Transporting a Grand Action)

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 20:22:54 MDT 2008

Well as the Boy Scouts say "Be Prepared" and don't forget Hippocrates: "Do
No Harm." Mannino broaches? Gram resistance gauge? How about the action
geometry? Proper spread, capstan position? Etc. Iron key bushings? Lube
sliding surfaces with micro-fine teflon?
Diagnose carefully, then take action.
Patrick