Transporting a Grand Action

AlliedPianoCraft AlliedPianoCraft at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 18 05:22:35 MDT 2008

MessageTerry, that's the best action mover I have seen. Light and compact. Scott, thanks for the URL.

My approach is totally different. All action regulating comes into my shop with the piano. I just don't feel I can do the job 100% in a customers home. I have been doing this for the past 2 years and have not had one customer question it. Final tuning and voicing in the home.

Al Guecia