Transporting a Grand Action

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Jul 18 05:22:17 MDT 2008

MessageThanks for digging that up Scott. I looked but couldn't find my old pictures.

Marc - if you are interested in doing something like this, it is simply an used golf cart that I got at Goodwill for $2 and just added two pieces of wood. It's nice because it is very light weight, folds up, and is extremely stable - you can go up and down narrow stairs with ease with this thing - and I think it has quite an air of professionalism.

If you or anyone wants some better pictures, I'd be happy to send/post them.

BTW, your words are much too kind - I am very humbled......

Terry Farrell