Fwd: Bill Shull's All Day Seminar At Dale Erwin's Shop

erwinspiano at aol.com erwinspiano at aol.com
Wed Jul 16 08:50:29 MDT 2008

Hi all,

?

I'd love to have all?central and northern CA?and Reno PTG members join me at Dale Erwin's shop?in Modesto 10 AM August 2?for my all-day seminar, "The Early Steinway Grand, 1856-1886."? An 1864 7'2" Steinway grand, a double-iron upright and a similarly designed 6' Julius Bauer grand will be on hand for the event too.??? Northern and central?Ca. chapter leaders, I'd be pleased if you forwarded this along to your chapter members this weekend and put it on your chapter websites.?? I'm attaching a flyer you can send along, too.

?

The Modesto chapter and Marcia Davis, their president, is hosting this event, their registrar, Keith Roberts, would love to begin receiving registrations soon!?? A pianist will be available to play Dale Erwin's recently remanufactured "B" - shown at the convention - for lunch, and we'll have a tour of Dale's shop too.? It's a cheap $40 if you register before July 28.?

?

Trix Erwin will prepare a great meal for lunch, so you don't have to bring anything!?? It starts at 10 AM, so there's plenty of travel time for most chapter members in central and northern California.

?

If you attended my all-day Early Steinway Grand Seminar hosted by the?Sacramento Valley?chapter several years ago at Brett Dearing's home, you will get mostly all-new material for this seminar, including a full period focusing on the astounding prototype Monitor grand we documented in Belgium in May 2007.?? And of course you'll get to see some unusual Steinways too, including an upright whose design the prototype grand was based on.....if you missed it at the convention you'll get another chance here.

?

I'm fresh from an all-day Seminar in NYC and a Steinway archive visit in May, plenty of great stuff you'll want to hear about!

?

As your RVP I'll also have PTG materials and will promote the PTG and PTG membership.? Feel free to invite non-members and piano enthusiasts, too.?

?

I look forward to some good fellowship, food and learning too.

?

I hope I see you in Modesto August 2!?? I've attached a flyer with more pertinent details that you may forward.

?

Bill Shull, RPT, M.Mus.

The Famous, the Infamous, the Lame - in your browser. Get the TMZ Toolbar Now!

The Famous, the Infamous, the Lame - in your browser. Get the TMZ Toolbar Now!