Replacement for missing wippen needed

erwinspiano at aol.com erwinspiano at aol.com
Sun Jul 13 08:27:59 MDT 2008

? David
? I may Have one.
? I thought Schaff still sells this stuff as well
? Dale

-

Dear List,?
?
I am looking for a wippen to replace one removed (for some unknown reason) from a 1967 Wurlitzer console (serial #995183). The missing wippen is from note C#53. Measurements for wippens from this piano are:?
?
length: 3 5/8,?
flange centerpin to jack centerpin: 1 13/32,?
jack length: 2 7/16 (2 1/4 jack tip to centerpin.?
?
If anyone has an appropriate part in their dead parts bin please let me know.?
?
David Trasoff?
---?
David Trasoff?