Hitch Pin Replacement Question

Scott Jackson ScottWayneJackson at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 13 01:43:16 MDT 2008

Here's a picture:
https://www.moypiano.com/ptg/caut.php/attachments/20061215/0dd31cef/attachment-0
001.jpg

Scott Jackson
Mt Keira, NSW, Australia.

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces at ptg.org] On Behalf
Of paulrevenkojones at aol.com
Sent: Sunday, 13 July 2008 13:30
To: pianotech at ptg.org
Subject: Re: Hitch Pin Replacement Question

Yes, please! :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: erwinspiano at aol.com
To: pianotech at ptg.org
Sent: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 8:28 pm

  Hi Dave
  I have a tool which resembles a body hammer. It's a Large vice grip with a
long bolt substituted for the original threaded piece in that tool.  It has
a piece of round stock with a hole in it that slide  & impacts against the
bolt head.  We use it to pull bridge pins.  SO cool. It's a Carl Meyers
tool/invention. It saves my life/hands when the occasion arises to pull
bridge pins that were epoxied in place.
  I should think this would work very well.  Need a picture?
  Dale Erwin