SAT Thumb Switch Cord

Gerald Cousins cousins_gerry at msn.com
Sat Jul 12 19:41:20 MDT 2008

Dick,
'Making profit is fine BUT....'
But what?  Hopefully this won't lead into a protracted discussion.
I will not debate the shipping since most people spend multiples of that in wasted time and driving.
Shipping is whatever it is.
Regarding pricing of products:
Inventronics, or Schafff or Renner or Yamaha or Steinway or for that matter IBM, APPLE Toyota or any company still in business is there because they charge appropriate pricing for their products.
Understand that the smaller the company the more critical it is to charge appropriate pricing.
We as their sole source of consumers need to support them and thus be charging resale pricing accordingly.
The vast majority of tuners and technicians are way way under priced for the services they provide.
E.O.R

Gerry Cousins, RPT

Subject: RE: SAT Thumb Switch Cord

Icalled Inventronics to purchase a new cord for my thumb switch.  $25plus about $8 shipping.  I got a cord with 1/8' tips and two adaptorsto make the Accutuner size for around $9.00.  Making profit is fineBUT.......

Dick Day

Marshall MI