SAT recharger

Jonathan Best jb at bubblemusic.com
Sat Jul 12 09:49:15 MDT 2008

The only things that really matter with DC power supplies/chargers are
voltage and polarity and they REALLY matter.  You can burn out the
unit with too much voltage or the wrong polarity.  This one has too
much voltage.  Both the charger and the input should show a little
picture of the pplarity

Jonathan Best
jb at bubblemusic.com
928-830-4887