SAT recharger

Barbara Richmond piano57 at comcast.net
Sat Jul 12 09:19:16 MDT 2008

Howdy,

I looked on the Inventronics website and didn't see the answer to my question.  I was trying to find my other adapter for charging my ol' Accutuner I.  I think I found it--a spare that I got from Radio Shack some time ago.

My original TAMURA states it is a Class 2 power supply,
INPUT AC 120v 60hz 4w
OUTPUT DC 9v 100mA

The one from Radio Shack:

For 15-1832  AC Adapter
Model:DV-1220DC Class:2
INPUT: 120VAC 60Hz 6W
OUTPUT: 12V DC 200mA

So, does anyone know if the Radio Shack one is OK for the Accutuner?  It's the only one I have hanging around and I can't think of anything else I would have bought it for.  I don't want to plug it in and have a catastrophe.

I should have thought of this yesterday during business hours, but I was dealing with other issues then....  :-o

Thanks.

Barbara Richmond, RPT
near Peoria, IL