Tuning a Kawai Grand RX-2

AlliedPianoCraft AlliedPianoCraft at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 12 08:25:42 MDT 2008

Phil,

Beckets and coils are tight, but I have not stretched the strings. This
piano is about 9 years old and I have tuned it about 8 times, so I think the
stability it OK. The bass and tenor are as solid as a rock. Its just a few
unisons that go out (and not the same ones) in the treble section, no matter
how hard I pound to set it. It usually goes out within a week.

Al Guecia