Tom Driscoll revealing photo -Air Ace respirator

Tom Driscoll tomtuner at verizon.net
Fri Jul 11 18:49:35 MDT 2008

/List,
        I thought I'd show my beautiful  face to my many list friends.Excuse the puppy dog chewed Red Sox hat.
    Actually i just received the Trend  AirAce Respirator that was mentioned in the PTJ.
I've had a history of bronchitis that gets triggered by shop dust and I'm thinking this will help--especially if I wear it!
This thing is cumbersome looking but is light and comfortable .Keep you posted.

http://allprotools.com/Trend-AIRSHIELD-Powered-Dust-Mask-p-17796.html