gas mileage

Marshall Gisondi pianotune05 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 11 09:06:11 MDT 2008

Hi Everyone,
I want to thank all the kind and helpful people on the list.  At times we run across responses like this that I received in an e-mail.  The names were left out to protect of course.  This is just to remind some that as piano techs newer to the field and those who've been there for years, that we are one team.  Look at this response.
"I must assume there are no Toyota dealerships in your
area.  If there were, a simple trip to your local
Toyota dealer would answer all your questions better
than a bunch of piano tuners.

I guess you must figure that someone on the list owns
a Prius and could answer your questions for you.

This is like asking the list "What's the weather like
in Spokane?" figuring that somebody on the list must
live in Spokane and therefore it's a legitimate
question to post on this list.

It's not.  I predict no one, other than I, will
respond to this post.  Because the question is
unanswerable, (since who among us actually owns a
Prius?  One of us?  Maybe two?) and because it would
be so simple for you, yourself, to answer these
questions by simply going to the Toyota dealer."

Have a great day Marshall

 "