Young Chang lyre supports buzzing

Jon Page jonpage at comcast.net
Fri Jul 11 05:32:13 MDT 2008

     From an ex-machinists point of view:  The next time you have the
support out of the piano and laying on an anvil, instead of peening
over the end of the pin, try expanding it using a center punch in the
middle of the pin, or a cold chisel making an "X" on both ends.  I
also like the idea of dribbling CA into the joint.
     Interesting choice of words in the subject line.  When I first
quickly glanced at it I wondered, why is Young Chang supporting
buzzing?   Reminds me of a banner on a restaurant I once saw saying,
"Senior citizens half price."  I'll take two.....
     Mike Kurta
--

Regards,

Jon Page