hypermiling? (OT?)

pianolover 88 pianolover88 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 10 17:59:28 MDT 2008

I'm getting 50.6 mpg currently, in congested LA, CA traffic! I drive a prius hatchback, and it has nearly as much cargo space as my honda crv, but more than twice the mpg. I can get upwards of 75mpg hypermiling! And I got a killer deal at just 19k, and it even has the carpool stickers. Those are no longer issued since the quota was met by 2/07 in CA. My break even point was about 7 months! I'm loving it! And this is no compact...it's a mid-sized sedan loaded with tons of awesome features. Lucky me!

Terry Peterson