String noises revisited

BobDavis88 at aol.com BobDavis88 at aol.com
Thu Jul 10 09:32:27 MDT 2008

Paul,

I almost mentioned your reshaping/polishing process [published in the PTJ].
The last couple sets of agraffes we got from Pianotek had such a nice shape
inside that we put them in as they were. Maybe we were just lucky.

What kind of time does your process take? With agraffes at about a buck, it
seems like it would have to be a minute apiece or less to be break-even, IF we
 can get good new ones; and the new ones would not have any risk of
crystallization.

Bob Davis

In a message dated 7/10/2008 12:16:24 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,