cost of piano lessons / service in DE?

Andrew Anderson anrebe at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 10 06:56:35 MDT 2008

Here in Laredo Texas the average is $50.00 per hour.  We set our
studio rates to the equivalent of $45 an hour paid monthly with
prorations for school holidays figured into the fee and people are
beating the doors down.  I am the most expensive piano tech. by a long
ways in the area.

Piano Guild has a bylaw requiring a fee reflecting respect for the
profession.  Unfortunately that bylaw hasn't been updated in a very
long time.

Andrew Anderson