Keyframe Bedding

David Skolnik davidskolnik at optonline.net
Tue Jul 8 22:13:08 MDT 2008

David I -

I only have an older (Steinway) frame in my shop right now, and, in
any case, I'm not so adept at posting photos...I should really learn
this summer.  In fact, the older frames are MUCH more
substantial.  Maybe Mike Morvan or Bob Marinelli could provide a
brief photo tutorial on the differences.

David Skolnik
Hastings on Hudson, NY