cost of piano lessons / service in DE?

Paul Mulik tubist at swbell.net
Tue Jul 8 17:15:42 MDT 2008

Hello list,
Does anyone know the average price for beginning piano lessons in the Wilmington, DE area?  Here in the Midwest, it's about $10 for a half-hour lesson, but I figure everything costs a little more on the east coast.
I am asking on behalf of my brother who has just acquired a Gulbransen spinet (free).  He also needs a technician; would anyone here care to take on the job?  I have not seen the piano, so I've no idea what kind of shape it's in.
Thanks,
Paul Mulik
Joplin, MO