Keyframe Bedding

andre oorebeek oorebeek at planet.nl
Tue Jul 8 15:50:54 MDT 2008

On Jul 8, 2008, at 11:27 PM, David Skolnik wrote:

> The weight of the action is supported by the front and back rails,
> and stabilized by the glide bolt.  The bulk of the weight remains on
> the front and back.  The better the construction, the less energy
> transfers to the frame and bed.

David,

In my perception, we are actually talking about a bridge.
The key frame is the bridge.

A bridge usually crosses a water. It has to be supported by either the
two sides of the water or, depending on its length, by a support in
the middle, or, a substitute.

In our case, we're talking about about a 'bridge', supported by front,
balance (middle), and back side.

There are some parameters:

1. key height (the factory data)
2. key depth (the factory data)
3. contact with front, balance, and back
4. down pressure of the balance rail

1. The key height is the most important
2. The key depth is very important
3. Contact with front, balance and back is very important
4. Down pressure of the balance rail is an option.

OOR

1401 VW Bussum
the Netherlands

tel :   0031 - 35 6975840