sizing formula from P-tech

Christopher Glattly cglattly at rochester.rr.com
Tue Jul 8 07:26:34 MDT 2008

Hi list,
I've been using the felt sizing stuff from Bob M at P-tech and I've
got stars in my eyes....I'm 16 again and in love.  Don't tell me
about your reservations (like silicon) because the words just slip
away.  No more obsessing over my keybushing cloth choices, I can go
overly thick and end up with flat smooth bearing surfaces.  On the
first use we renovated a throw-away key set using VERY thick felt....
it saved the day!  Then.... I relined a S&S brass pitman bushing in a
keybed and it came out perfectly!  That was it for me, I was
besotted. (Creep..........?)
Chris Glattly