French Techs?

Stéphane Collin collin.s at skynet.be
Mon Jul 7 12:07:18 MDT 2008

Hi Ed.

Did you go already to France ?  You are going to have a good time there.
Sisteron is heaven on earth.  But so is the rest of France.
Maybe you must pass by Brussels (Belgium) to go down there ?  If so, I'd be
happy to shake your hand and grant you a good meal...  But as for nice
nature, as you probably know, Brussels can't beat the Provence.

Best wishes for your stay.

Stéphane Collin.

Greetings,
   I will be in southeastern France next week for about 7 days.  The town is

Sisteron, right up in the foothills of the Alps. Anyone on the list reside
nearby and interested in a visit?  The Tour is scheduled to run right up
through
the region during this time, so that may make for an interesting show and
set
of detours.
Regards

Ed Foote RPT