Knowing list members -- long posts

J. Stanley Ryberg jstan40 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 7 10:08:43 MDT 2008

I'm one of those who receives the List postings in Digest form.  While posts containing every other posting from the Big Bang onward still require a bit of scrolling downward, there are many times when the inclusion of other responses in the thread is much appreciated...David Love's recent post which included a great deal of former discussion is case in point.  I found it much easier to understand the point he was making when the other contributions were there, as well.  I post infrequently...when I do, I try to include only relevant lines from previous posts, but there are certainly times when it is very helpful to have ALL of previous material included.  Tough call.

Stan Ryberg
Barrington IL
jstan40 at sbcglobal.net