Reading via archives (was:Knowing list members)

Avery Todd ptuner1 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 04:22:06 MDT 2008

On Sun, Jul 6, 2008 at 11:37 PM, Jon Page <jonpage at comcast.net> wrote:

>      Web-based reading via the archives.
>
>    * https://www.moypiano.com/ptg/pianotech.php/2008-July/date.html#end*
>
> Simply change the month on the 1st of the month and the year on January 1
>

> >Where, How?
>
> Jon,

Nothing at all. Like David S., I'm very glad we have the archives. I was
just commenting that we all should delete extraneous "stuff" when we reply
to a message to avoid all that. I've seen posts recently (sorry, can't
remember which ones) that even include messages on a topic that wasn't even
relevant to what it had "morphed" to!

Avery Todd