need some opinions

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Sun Jul 6 07:37:51 MDT 2008

> Al -
> I read through them all again, just to make sure.  I can't say that I'm
> seeing what you are.  There were no personal attacks, expect maybe Ron's
> uncharacteristic tourettzian episode.  Les' reputation is intact.  He
> asked for advice, and I think he got some.
>
> David Skolnik

Nothing tourettzian about it, and it was most certainly not an
attack of any sort. Having more than one tuner may not be the
best way to maintain stability in pianos, but it most
certainly isn't going to ruin them and Les knows that.

Since I'm dragged back into this, I have a related question.
In universities that have two or more piano techs on the
payroll, are the pianos divided up among the techs so each
instrument has only one tuner?
Ron N