Becket breaker?

Allen Wright akwright at btopenworld.com
Sat Jul 5 02:33:09 MDT 2008

that can work, Diane...I've done it in the past on plates I wasn't
worried about cosmetics on (because there will inevitably be some
scratches), but once in a while I'd get a becket that wouldn't break,
and the pin would go on winding so that the string went all the way
flat but then backup in pitch again in the other direction -
obviously not a good thing - so you have to be careful to avoid that!
I use a becket breaker, myself.

Allen Wright