need some opinions

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 4 20:19:59 MDT 2008

Uh, would it be smart to say that there is no bottom to the well of
human stupidity.  I have gone to great pains to educate the pianist at
this church, and she's getting all these posts. I wrote her a nasty note
yesterday which resulted in a long conversation about, well the director
is new, and there are this and that, and so forth. I said to her, "It's
time to poopoo or get off the pot, because you are about to get an
instrument at $100K plus and two seven foot instruments, and you know
more than 90%of the performing artists about a piano, so the time is now
to get off your butt and get this resolved because you're going to ruin
three brand new instruments with this 'share the wealth' policy."  She
understood, so I told her I had put the situation on Pianotech and she
would have a lot of documentation from good people........  it has
happened. Thanks
les