need some opinions

Greg Newell gnewell at ameritech.net
Fri Jul 4 16:55:36 MDT 2008

Les,

                I would never “share” the tunings with another tuner when it
is known to me that such is the case. The reasons you mentioned are enough
of a reason but additionally it is a slap in the face to you! I don’t need
business like that. If I’m not trusted why did you hire me in the first
place?!

Greg Newell

Greg's Piano Forté

www.gregspianoforte.com