numbering keys

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 4 19:15:32 MDT 2008

I think as long as you can do it quickly without a lot work, stamping keys is just fine.   Certainly looks classy (if in the right spot).  I know my penmanship has not gotten better as I age..,i.e. I have to stop every 20 numbers to take a deep breath and proceed...otherwise they get a little funky by 88...'-]   I definitely use pencil...nothing worse than poorly written numbers in ink or (worse) felt pens...yuck!!!!

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044