need some opinions

Willem Blees wimblees at aol.com
Fri Jul 4 12:04:12 MDT 2008

Les, and Barbara

In my opinion, having two tuners service one piano, especially in a setting as a large church, is like going to two different doctors, each giving you contradicting advice, and then complaining to the other how bad you feel. It's bad enough to have to fight the effects of the HVAC system, but to have to fight the effects of another tuner is even worse.

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Honolulu, HI
808-349-2943