It is time for everybody to take a "Time Out"

David Andersen david at davidandersenpianos.com
Fri Jul 4 10:47:46 MDT 2008

Great post, Will. This is, ultimately, a kind place, filled with
kind, strong people. That's the atmosphere most seem to want: honesty
with respect. Anything else reveals itself in stark clarity. What a
fantastic resource.
David A.
P.S. some thoughts on the Anaheim celebration coming this weekend.....