rub on stencil numbers

Tom Servinsky tompiano at bellsouth.net
Thu Jul 3 17:14:07 MDT 2008

List
My local Office Depot and Staples have stopped carrying the nice rub-on numbers I use to mark string sizes. They tell me that they are starting to phase out of making the rub-on numbers. Tell me it ain't so!
Anyone have a source of reasonably priced rub-on transfer numbers appropriate for string size markings? I found a few sites on the internet but they wanted a small fortune for there style.
Tom Servinsky